On Friday, 22 October 2021 at 7pm online at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/meet-the-chaplains-tickets-164735122185
Churches Together in Westminster has had a regular and popular Meet The Neighbours initiative which has enabled people of faith to meet in the varied places of worship in Westminster and learn more about our different denominations and approaches.
We are now extending this initiative to encompass the vital work of chaplains in a wide variety of different sectors within Westminster and beyond. Our Meet the Chaplains event will enable chaplains from several different sectors to speak about their ministry and the ways in which this has been impacted by the pandemic.
Many chaplains have been with those most affected by the pandemic, whether those without work or home, or in prison, or with education significantly impacted. This event will enable us to hear real stories of chaplains in good times and bad, enabling us to pray and support their ministries more effectively.
Contributing chaplains include:
· Rev Ruth Bottoms, Head of Faith and Spirituality, WLM Central Office
· Revd Mark Dean, Chaplain and Interfaith Advisor to University of the Arts London, including Central Saint Martins, Camberwell, Chelsea, and Wimbledon Colleges of Arts
. Revd Kate Hartley, Chaplain at Bronzefield Prison
· Rev Gill Long, Free Church Chaplain, HMP/YOI Downview
· Revd Lindsay Meader, Senior Chaplain of Theatre Chaplaincy UK and Lead Theatre Chaplain for the Diocese of London
· Revd Ian Worsfold, Coordinating Chaplain, City, University of London
For poster please click http://ctiw.london/wp-content/uploads/chaplains-poster-2-2.pdf